Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Weekend Onesie: Father And Son Pullovers

Weekend Onesie:
Father And Son Pullovers

Pullover?

Hmm... I've always referred to it as a reach around.

Well, as The Four Tops used to sing (and who couldn't use four tops, am I right?)... 

Reach out, I'll be there!

And another thing... I'm quite curious about that 'Patons Fair Isle Fingering!'

Is that Irish? As in, some Irish fiddlin', perhaps?

Whatever the case...

This weekend? Reach around and touch someone you love!

They'll be so glad you did!

Be you father or son...
May you have a joyous time.
Yes, keep reaching (and fingering) the (brown) stars!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Reach Out (I'll Be There) - The Four Tops




























Reach Out (I'll Be There) - Gloria Gaynor

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

And here I thought this was going to be about Father and Son action. And which I actually had a story. I want to sleep overs with my best friend which was how I discovered some of my sexual escapades. Unbeknownst to him I ended up having a 3-year affair with his father. I'd always hope for a threesome but nope

SickoRicko said...

Great post!

whkattk said...

Ah, the great Reach-Around! Always a welcome activity.

Xersex said...

a lot of Corbin Fisher's guys! What a pleasure!