Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2022

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Days Before Xmas: Day Four / HOLIDAY - Lil Nas X

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Days Before Xmas: Day Four
HOLIDAY - Lil Nas X

Now, I told you all I would be adding some modern offerings to keep things fresh. 

And what would the holidays be without a little gay? As in... Lil Nas X.

The man is so fine and in such fine form as he celebrates the holidays in his own, very unique way.

HOLIDAY is a song created by Lil Nas X. Released via Columbia Records on November 13, 2020 as a stand-alone single, it managed to snag the #37 spot on Billboard's Hot 100 and #23 in the UK. The out-of-this-world music video was directed by Gibson Hazard and Lil Nas X, and features Lil Nas X as a futuristic Santa Claus in his workshop on December 24, 2020.

Lil Nas X - the gift that just keeps on giving.

HOLIDAY - Lil Nas X



6 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 the two hats are brilliant

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

LittleNasX is too cool for school!
That boy knows what he's doing.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't care for his Christmas music, but I'd have no problem sliding down on his north pole!!!!!!!

Bob said...

Love some Lil Nas!
xoxo

whkattk said...

I am totally into his stuff. One would think it would be out of my wheelhouse, but for some reason it appeals to me.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I can't say I've heard of Lil Nas X, and his music is not my cup of tea, but I do really like that zebra mohawk!