Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Your Daily Stocking Stuffer - 12 Days Before Xmas: #9

Your Daily Stocking Stuffer
12 Days Before Xmas
#9

It looks like this good little boy is checking out the window see if he can catch a sign of Santa.

I don't know why? Looks to me that he's already incredibly gifted. 

Speaking strictly for myself... that's one package I wouldn't mind finding under my Xmas tree.

Here's hoping your holiday season is full of delightful packages.
Take it from me... wrapped or unwrapped...
It's the gift that counts.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

I Want To Come Home For Christmas - Marvin Gaye

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, he seems to be under my tree already...Ill let you know how it is and then send him over sweet cheeks. HO HO HOE!!!!!!