Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Your Daily Stocking Stuffer - 12 Days Before Xmas: #2

Your Daily Stocking Stuffer
12 Days Before Xmas
#2

Being a good boy generally means you can expect lots of special things under the tree on Xmas morn.

But, being a bit of hedonist, I say... why wait that long?

Sure, it's only eleven days from now... but a lot can happen in eleven days - if you want it to.

So I say, grab what you can while you can.

Me? I love me a good handful. 

The season is so short, my friends.
Over before we know it.
So, make the most of it!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas - The Emotions

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

When it comes to dick, I'm like Sally Brown- "All I want is what's coming to me, all I want is my fair share."

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Such a lovely melody! I have never heard this song before and now I can't get it out of my head.

XOXO