Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2022

Friday Fun: Happy No Interruptions Day – Last Work Day of the Year!

Friday Fun:
Happy No Interruptions Day – Last Work Day of the Year!

Work, work, work... who needs it?

White collar? Blue?

If you are unfortunate enough to work for a company that doesn't shutdown for the holiday break, today is the last work day of the year. 

All anal... er, uh, I mean annual reports are due.

Oh, dear. See? This is what happens when you're overworked. You make all sorts of little mistakes... 

And that leads to all sorts of disciplinary action at the hands of ones superiors. 

Well, here are just a few examples of how things can go at the workplace when workers are not given ample time off. 

It's funny, but even when denied the PTO...

Workers tend to find a way of not only taking it off, but getting off as well!

And in my view? That makes them resourceful!

Yes. Make sure to include that in your anal... I mean, annual review!

Hoping you are getting plenty... of time off. 
Stuck at work?
Let me know if you need tips on how to get off.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Work - Rihanna feat. Drake















































































Work - Ciara feat. Missy Elliot

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Yep, the end of the work week and year!!! And you would have to feature men with suits on and cocks out...a major turn on for me.

My one of two work stories I have work related, was as the visual manager for one of the companies I worked for several years back. We had gotten a new store manager and he was a nice and fun guy. We worked too and always helped me when we did overnight floor sets and changes. The reason I ultimately left there. I never forget the night, he helped just to see how I orchestrated them. And he was funny too and a cutie. I recall he dropped something, and I bent over to pick it up and he said "Since your already down there...." I don't know what hit me, but I said you asked for it and started feeling his crotch up. He was hard in no time! I think it was meant as a joke, but a hard cock doesn't lie. Needless to say I hauled his cock out and sucked it. We had four other hooks up in bed while he was there, once even with my partner at the time.

Xersex said...

great pics

whkattk said...

I can't say I've ever had a work encounter like those. But I can admit to running one off in the men's room upon occasion. 😁

Happy end of the week. Happy end of the year. Here's to much success for you in '23. Kisses.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Yes, I worked today - but from home, so no anal, I mean, annual review for me. Ah, well... Maybe next year?

Happy holidays, Mr Tonking!

SickoRicko said...

Those guys really know how to relieve stress!