Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Your Daily Stocking Stuffer - 12 Days Before Xmas: #1

Your Daily Stocking Stuffer  
12 Days Before Xmas
#1

Have you been a good little boy this year?

Then you deserve to have your stocking stuffed... stuffed real good!

And Wonderland Burlesque just happens to have what you need this holiday season.

Here's your Daily Stocking Stuffer on this first day of the 12 Days Before Xmas!

Delectable dishes and candy cane wishes!
Promise me... you'll only eat one.
Wishing you the very best.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

4 comments:

Cali-Boi said...

That is one of my favorite Christmas songs and the version of it.

But on a side note I don't believe in stocking stuffers, only ass stuffers. Would you like your ass stuffed?

uptonking said...

Well, Cali Boy... that's a loaded question. Which is exactly how I hope my ass ends up!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Wait, didn't I leave a comment in this song?
It's sooooo cool! I wish all xmas songs were like this.

XOXO

Inexplicable DeVice said...

I hadn't heard this song before (I'm not really one for Xmas songs), but it's really catchy!