Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Days Before Xmas: Day Six / I Can Hardly Wait For Christmas - The O'Jays

Wonderland Burlesque's 
The 12 Days Before Xmas: Day Six
I Can Hardly Wait For Christmas - The O'Jays

Where would Philadelphia International and the Philly Sound be without The O'Jays?

The O'Jays enjoyed a long and lengthy career, climbing the charts numerous times. Their biggest hits include: Love Train, Usta Be My Girl, Backstabbers, Money, Put Your Hands Together, I Love Music and Livin' For The Weekend.

Here's one of their holiday offerings, 1991's smooth as silk, I Can Hardly Wait For Christmas

The O'Jays were inducted into the Vocal Group Hall of Fame in 2004, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2005, and the Rhythm and Blues Music Hall of Fame in 2013.

I Can Hardly Wait For Christmas - The O'Jays


No comments: