Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2022

Your Daily Stocking Stuffer - 12 Days Before Xmas: #11

Your Daily Stocking Stuffer
12 Days Before Xmas
 #11

Here, at Wonderland Burlesque, we take pride in doing our part to make the holidays sparkle and fun for all. 

So... think of this as a little public service message.

Trimming the tree? Important to ensure a happy holiday, for sure.

But, as a courtesy to others, so they, too, might enjoy the season (and you) it wouldn't hurt to trim up a few other things. 

Trimmed beards and mustaches look dashing.

While trimmed chest hair, back hair and that under arm fluff helps keep that scary old man look at bay.

And trimming the pubes and... umm, 'the back forty'? Why that just makes good sense. Not only does it discourage 'unwanted visitors,' it can also prevent a loved one from flossing when it's your salad they'd rather be tossing. 

So get in the holiday spirit, my friends, and trim to your heart's delight. 

 Now, I don't know about you...
But I just love me some shiny Xmas balls.
So have yourself a holly, jolly, my dears!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' - Albert King

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! Someone supports shaving "down there" and gives a real practical reason!

I was 16 when I had the chance to do my first real cock sucking, I fully went down licking all around including sucking the balls too, and at the swallowed all. It was fantastic!
But my partner (a cousin) and me we had full long haired bushes.
Not only I had to deep floss for two days, but had several long pubes tangled in my uvula for days!
When my cousin reciprocated few days later, we both trimmed very short.

Since then not only me but all my regular partners has to be either trimmed short or better fully shaved.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Happy Holidays, Upton!

XOXO

Sixpence ,

Xersex said...

I trim always. Not only for the jobber, but above all for me, becuase I can feel better his job!