Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2022

Your Daily Stocking Stuffer - 12 Days Before Xmas: #7



Your Daily Stocking Stuffer
12 Days Before Xmas
#7

Oh, my! It appears these elves have taken stuffing stockings to a whole new level!

I wonder if the dude in the jockstrap had this on his holiday wish list? (I know it's on mine!)

I'm a vegetarian, but I do appreciate a good pig roast - especially when I get to be the piggy in the middle!

We're over the halfway point, folks.
The days are counting down fast.
Here's hoping your wish list gets fulfilled!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

What Christmas Means To Me - Stevie Wonder

2 comments:

Xersex said...

i love these Santas. The best gift they could give me would be themselves.

Mistress Maddie said...

I know that position is on my holiday list. Mostly likely won't happen till new year's eve though. The clan tends to get real drunk that night....