Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Rubber Ducky Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Rubber Ducky Day!

These duckies do appear to put safety first!

It's a wise choice... and a sexy one (as seen below.)

Yes, today is National Rubber Ducky Day. 

Do your dicky a favor... and play it safe.

For, while there are risks worth taking, your health and that of your partner needn't be one of them.

So be a good ducky and rubber up!
.
However you choose to celebrate...
Stay safe and be wise.
Live to play another day!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Rubber Sky - L.A. Priest











































Rubberband - Tate McRae

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Call me a safety queen or just strange, but I always find rolling a condom down the length of a dick, mine or on others, hot looking to watch.

Have fun with the day my rubber lover.

Xersex said...

love your men!!!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yay rubber duckies!
And I don't mind condoms. I think it's sexy to put a condom on a big, hard dick. When I man tells me he 'cannot feel anything' with a condom, I just walk away.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Bravo! Excellent post. Safety first, last, and always.

SickoRicko said...

Good post!

Anonymous said...

Who's the cute blonde in the baseball cap with the monster cock??