Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 23, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Banana Bread Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Banana Bread Day!

Maybe it's my typing skills, but Google sure has a way of coming up with some odd stuff when it comes to these holidays.

Or maybe I have one of those learning disabilities!

Cuz you know... I'm pretty sure I got this one wrong.

For when I saw it was National Banana Bread Day...

I read it as: banana bred!

Hmm.

Well, at least it's being served up hot and fresh.

Just the way Meryl likes it!

You celebrate your way...
I'll celebrate mine!
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Banana - Anitta feat. Becky G






















































Banana Song - Minions

4 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhhh. That’s creative!

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

After seeing this post, how am I supposed to eat a banana at work and not get hot and bothered?

whkattk said...

Bananas are good for you, but I'm not sure they go well where some of these guys have decided to consume them. LOL

Xersex said...

very imaginative, but I prefer fleshy bananas