Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: Boyz In Cars - Part III

Tuesday Titillation: 
Boyz In Cars - Part III

Our final look at boyz in cars.

Almost makes one want to plan a road trip.

But what to wear?

Umm... somehow, I'm thinkin' that's not going to be an issue.

Take off and take it off!
Get in your car and feel the wind on your face...
Among other places!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Cars (Remix) - Fear Factory feat. Gary Numan


































I'm In Love With My Car - Queen

5 comments:

Xersex said...

fantastic set!

whkattk said...

The exploits I've never experienced...but look like fun!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, yes.
I was once in Huntley's car in a parking lot and there was a lot of hanky-panky. That man is over six feet tall, so I don't understand how we both managed to fit in that back seat.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

I'll never forget one time being in a club in Philly, and they had a foam party. Since I was slightly drunk, I decided I was going to ride home in the passenger seat Buck ass naked instead of riding home in wet clothes. You can imagine the looks that got when we drove through the toll booth off the turnpike. It worked at...my ex ended up fucking me in the backseat once home.

Anonymous said...

Diep penetrasies intense à la Mustang, à la caravan.
Soet esels geslaam deur harde, erekt fallusse. :)
- Praetorius