Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day From Wonderland Burlesque!

Happy Valentine's Day
From Wonderland Burlesque!

All sorts of ways to say 'I love you' on Valentines Day.

Let's take a look at what Madison Avenue has to offer you and your loved one, on this very special day.

Sweets for my sweet, indeed!

Wishing you the very best this Valentine's Day!
Got a hankering for something sweet?
Well, get you some, son!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Sweets For My Sweet - Bee Gees




















Sweet For My Sweets - Chriss

























Sweets For My Sweet - The Searchers

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Valentine Day Upton!!!!! Lovely post! You know I love me some vintage.

Now updo my pants...I have a nice treat for you!!!!!!

Xersex said...

Happy Valentine Gay from me too here!

whkattk said...

Happy V-Day, Upton!

SickoRicko said...

Great post! Love the one you're with!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Happy Valentine's, Upton!!!

XOXO