Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: Boyz In Cars - Part I

Tuesday Titillation: 
Boyz In Cars
Part I

Today, we take a look at boys in cars!

Man, if I had a nickel for every time...

The passenger side of  the cars I have owned through the years have more different strains of DNA on them than a sex offender database. If the dealerships only knew, they would have never accepted those cars back! I'm a little appalled that there are other people sitting in those seats not knowing!

Can't lie. I still like me some car action. 

And in a mini cooper? It's all about being flexible, baby.

Not to brag (but I will), I have amazed more than one homeboy with my side-ride skills.

Well, beats doing squats, know what I'm saying?

May you know the wonders and convenience of car fun.
It's not for everybody.
But then... I don't do just anybody!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Boys In Black Cars - Roxanne












































Cars That Go Boom - L'Trimm

7 comments:

Xersex said...

ypou're in a car-outdoor-sex mood!

HuntleyBiGuy said...

HuntleyBiGuy: Brings back great memories of my PT Cruiser. I loved the versatility of that car. It’s a shame Chrysler no longer makes it.

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm with you Upton!!! I love some car action. The Lad is famous for his blow jobs while I'm driving. And I have had numerous sex in cars, planned and not some planed. Many a cruise while shopping ended up with sex or jacking off in the car. I can remember a few short years ago fucking a hot daddy in the back of his family van right in the parking lot after leaving the grocery store.

Hey horny desperate measure, calls for action!!!!

Dune said...

I really like these car rides

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love a man and his Pink Cadillac...
I have to confess that I've had fun in cars with boys.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Happy Fat Tuesday. Enjoy as many boys in cars as possible.

Breenlantern said...

I love car sex, road head, highway handjobs, and backseat butt fun !!! Go through a car wash with me at your own risk!

Sassybear
https://idleeyesandadormy.com