Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 08, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Peanut Cluster Day!

Friday Fun:
Happy National Peanut Cluster Day!

Must admit...

Read this one wrong.

Thought it said "National Penis Cluster Day.

Very sorry.

Hope you don't mind.

Won't happen again.

But then again..?

You celebrate your way, I'll celebrate mine.

Hmmm...

I wonder if there is a National Cluster Fuck Day?

Now, that's a holiday I could get behind... or on top of... or straddle.

Hope all is well.
Take care, my dears.
Spring is coming!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Circle Jerk - The Theme Song

































Jerk It Out - Ceasars Palace

5 comments:

Xersex said...

a paradise of dicks

Mistress Maddie said...

I love group jack off sessions. and other things. I remember well being on my knees at the Woods one summer with four guys surrounding me. I sucked them all off. The last one blew, got hard again, then fucked me, while the other three took turns sucking my cock while I was fucked. It was hot. I'm a slut and I love cock, what can I say??? Too much tmi?

whkattk said...

Who doesn't love a good circle jerk? The ones in the military saved many a guy's sanity.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh
This is hot.
And Mads and that story!!!


XOXO

Noahbodyx said...

These are great!
Better penis than peanuts.
Oh yeah.