Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Weekend Onesie: The Four P's - Pussies, Pee, Poo, and Peenies

Weekend Onesie:
The Four P's
Pussies, Pee, Poo, and Peenies

I guess you're never too young... unless you truly are!

Today, we take a look at a number of children's classics.

These may go over the heads of the under six lot, but those of us with a few more miles?

You be the judge. 

I mean, if we're gonna be banning books, then...?

I'm just saying..

Wishing you all a fun-filled weekend.
Looking for something to do?
Pick up a book!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Read My Lips - Alex Party















Read My Lips - Jimmy Somerville

1 comment:

Xersex said...

dick dick what did you lick?

Evidently when that book with that title was written, there was no malice for the word dick ... I really don't know what else to think...