Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Weekend Onesie: "I Poured A Death Potion For My Sick Baby!"

Weekend Onesie: 
"I Poured A Death Potion For My Sick Baby!"

Nine lives, indeed!

Looking for adventure? Suspense? A happy ending?

Then look no further than the next Eveready Battery story ad you come upon in your favorite magazine or local newspaper!

These tales of ''almost' are guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat, as they shine a light upon all the tragedies that have been thwarted thanks to the mighty power of Eveready Batteries.

These stories are not for the weak of heart or those with weak batteries.

Oh, the possible outcomes, had it not been for a set of fresh batteries, will keep you up at night and running to your local hardware store to stock up.

Trust me on this... they had me at "I poured a death potion for my sick baby!" But they kept me with "A 500 Monster Grabbed Me In The Dark"!

Read on... if you dare!

--- ---

The Adventure - Angels & Airwaves



































The Story - LeAnn Rimes

1 comment:

SickoRicko said...

Very interesting ads.