Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 29, 2024

Friday Fun: Tomorrow Is National Doctor's Day!

Friday Fun: 
Tomorrow Is National Doctor's Day!

Oh, those handsome men in those little white coats.

Yes, the doctor is in! In a big way.

Tomorrow is National Doctor's Day. 

Why, the things that they see and the things they must do! It's enough to make me get on my knees and thank 'em.

And some of those docs? Man, they sure do get into their work... in deep. 

Just take a look at the fine examples below and you, too, will want to make an appointment.

My advice? 

Make sure you have coverage before you turn your head and cough!

Stirrups and speculums.
Latex gloves and lubricating gel.
Proctoscopes and anoscopes, oh my!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Doctor Love - First Choice



















































Doctor's Orders - Carol Douglas

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

While these scenarios might not have happened, my new doctor is very hot. Both times in I have gotten hard because I can't stop my mind from daydreams. ut he is professional, and always says no worries, it's actually easier to check for any irregularities when the penis is erected.

I swear one of these times I going to cum just when he touches it. Of course I don't know he knows or not, he's the damn reason for my hard cock.

Xersex said...

#42 & #43: the doctor is Alex Mecum. Love him so much!