Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday Fun: March is National Peanut Month!

Friday Fun: 
March is National Peanut Month!

Of course, as per usual...

I've misread this one.

My bad.

I thought it said National Penis Month.

Well...

In my defense, it also happens to be National Noodle Month.

So, let's let this one slide (oh, I know just the place!)

And enjoy these delectable tasty treats.

If you're drooling that means you're hungry.

And if you're hungry...

Then you should have a little something.

But, as I always say...

Why go 'little' when you can go 'big'?

You've seen 'em.
You love 'em.
Go big or go homo!
 - uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Go Big Or Go Home - American Authors



















































Big Time Sensuality - Björk

5 comments:

Xersex said...

#17 a young Benjamin Godfre
#50: Tommy Hansen - Filip Trojovský of Belami

whkattk said...

Hey, here you can have the noodles and the nuts! Happy weekend.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ahhhhhhh
I LOVELOVELOVELOVE that Bjork song!
It was my JAM!
Yes!

Also, you started this collection with Paddy O'Brian and I was READY.


XOXO

SickoRicko said...

I'll take a bag!

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Misreading or no, I'll take that peanut seller, please.

And whatever he's propping that tray up with!