Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Tennis Pro Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Tennis Pro Day!

Anyone for tennis?

Who among us doesn't enjoy batting around a couple of balls? I know I do.

Hey there, cutie with the booty! Your court or mine?

Yes, today is National Tennis Pro Day, the day when we have the opportunity to honor those boys in the racquet racket. 

That's right, I'm talking to you, grown man wearing a pair of white shorts that hugs both nuts and butts.

When you yell, serve? I am there to provide! Whether it be backhand or forehand!

Now, is it just me? Or when the ref calls out the score and its one-love, doesn't that strike you as a bit miserly? Why, I cry foul!

Certainly there's enough to go around for all of us!

So, set your sun visor to stun, don your tightest shorts and go commando. And never fear, my dear...

There's always an eager, experienced ball boy or two crouched on the sidelines just waiting for a chance to be part of the action!

 Take a clue from the athletic gents below.
And get an eyeful of what they're sporting! 
Yay, spurts! (I mean, sports!)
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Anyone For Tennis? - Cream






































Anyone For Tennis? - Monty Python






































 
Anyone For Tennis? - Men At Work

6 comments:

Xersex said...

love all these pics!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Now I wanna play doubles.

XoXo

Sixpence

whkattk said...

Oh, I think I'd take up the game if I had any one of them for a coach and could play in the nude.

Jimmy said...

Dominic Thiem has the best 'cakes' on the court today. I hope he can recover from his wrist injury.

SickoRicko said...

Hot stuff!

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't know about batting are hitting balls around, but I do like a nice pair of low hangers to suck on and roll them around with my tongue. Yes...I love sucking on balls!!!!