Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Weekend Onesie: Dangerous When Wet!

 
Weekend Onesie: Dangerous When Wet!

If the friendly skies cooperate and all goes well, I'll be sitting poolside at an all-gay, all-male, clothing-optional resort in Palm Springs.

Yes... dangerous when wet, indeed!

I have no expectations, other than I hope to get a bit of sun and bask in the warmth of each day.

I thought, why not engineer a bit of fun to get me through mid-winter? I went to a similar resort in Ft. Lauderdale in January for five nights. And plan on five nights in Puerto Vallarta come March.

It's also about timing... I'm celebrating a milestone birthday on the 14th. And I must say, I'm meeting it head on... grateful and happy to simply be here at all.

What remains of my life? Well, it will take care of itself and unfold with very little effort on my part. Still, I felt the need to grab this opportunity... and grab a few other things, if you know what I mean...  to do things I've never done in settings that are familiar, but new.

It's how I plan on spending the rest of my life... engineering adventures. It certainly won't all be so dramatic as these trips, but I also don't plan on taking a backseat to life.

Just like Esther...

I plan to dive on in!

Take a dip yourself!
Even if it's only a toe!
Wishing you the very best.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Swim With Tom & Jerry
from Dangerous When Wet










Dangerous When Wet - Movie Trailer

2 comments:

SickoRicko said...

My mother's birthday was Feb. 14. Have fun in Palm Springs Before Covid, Jerry and I went twice a year.

Cali-Boi said...

What dirty scenario could possibly happen with you in Palm Springs at a clothing optional resort????