Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Weekend Onesie: Never Underestimate The Power Of Naps

Weekend Onesie:
Never Underestimate The Power Of Naps

Experiencing a bit of those midwinter blues?

Here's a cure you might wish to try.

A twenty minute nap can rejuvenate the spirit, leading to increased focus, interest, drive and energy. 

Now, I can think of a number of activities where those qualities might come in handy. 

And keep in mind...

Nothing says you have to nap alone!

Restore your faith in love and life.
Treat yourself to a brief nap, today.
Keep in mind: just because its a snooze doesn't mean it can't be fun!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

In The Afternoon - Josef Salvat



Love In The Afternoon - Chrisette Michele

3 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Almost every day I take a 45-minute nap.

NW MAN said...

At ten years old my family doctor realized my parents were the cause of my ulcer. He taught me to take 20 minute naps "whenever I felt the need." I realized later it is a form of self hypnosis that actually takes the focus off of problems and re-energizes the napper. At 71 I still do it. It saved my sanity. Great advice

Deliciousdeity said...

Do love when I drop into a rabbit hole for 15 minutes, have a complex vivid dream and wake refreshed!