Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 03, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Wear Red Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Wear Red Day!

National Wear Red Day, on the first Friday in February, is an annual campaign to raise awareness about heart disease in women.

The national campaign urges women to learn their risk for heart disease and to take steps to lower their risk. What increases a woman’s chances of heart disease?
  • Smoking
  • Sedentary lifestyle
  • Family history
  • Diabetes
  • Stress
  • Inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s
  • Complications during pregnancy
  • Menopause
Men need to be supportive. In fact... as pictured, wearing red while being supported is, indeed, a means of being supportive.

Yes, it's a bit of a stretch.

But you know me...

Always willing to go that extra bit... to be supportive.

So be a team player, my friend... don that red today!

A great cause. of great importance.
Show your support.
Do it up in red, today!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

I'm Seein' Red - Dustin Lynch























































Red Light Special - TLC

7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't own much red, bot a good color on me, but I don't have some red briefs I can fill!!! I'll wear those today in honor of the day.

Xersex said...

fantastic pics! Please, put them oftener!

whkattk said...

There's something about a guy in a jock strap.... Make it a red one and....

SickoRicko said...

Gee, there's a day for everything.

Jimmy said...

I love the way you pull things. Or was that stretch???

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, Hello, Dustin!
And I really like Red. It used to be my fav color and suddenly I pivoted to Orange.
I have no idea why.

XOXO

Deliciousdeity said...

Remember that line by Norma Desmond from Sunset Boulevard about her deceased monkey's coffin lined in satin? "Maybe red. Bright flaming red. Gay. Let's make it gay."