Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 19, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Popcorn Day!

Friday Fun:
Happy National Popcorn Day!

Who doesn't love popcorn?

Why, it's been a snack staple for decades and a must have when at the movies.

Yes, today is National Popcorn Day, so be sure you find a way to celebrate.

Need some suggestions?

Just check out these healthy lads.

They sure pop my corn!

Yes, help me pop it, boys.

And then I'll let you drip your sweet hot butter all over it!

Serve it up any way you like, my dears.
Nothing I love more than a hot snack.
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque
 
Hamster On A Piano (Eating Popcorn) - Parry Grip



















































Popcorn Song - Planet Custard

3 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha
Love popcorn but would never mix it with dick.


XOXO

whkattk said...

I like popcorn, but the hulls always get caught in the teeth.... Happy weekend.

Breenlantern said...

GREAT post! Love the pics and the videos. I've enjoyed the benefits of buttery slick hands in my day. Nuff said.

Sassybear
https://idleeyesandadormy.com/