Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: It's The Pits

Tuesday Titillation: 
It's The Pits

You know... sometimes life sucks. And we're not talking the good kind.

Yes, it can be the pits.

But even so, there are ways of lifting you up and out of that kind of thinking.

Why not look at it another way?

If it's the pits?

Then make it the kind you enjoy!

Pictured below are a number of examples I utilize whenever I need me a little pick-me-up. 

Now, I don't know about my spirits... but they sure do get something up!

Sometimes life stinks.
So why not give it the sniff test?
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Conversation Pit - Junetober
























































Tar Pits - Lotus

2 comments:

whkattk said...

So long as they are freshly showered.... LOL

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

*oh*
I just realized how many of those Insta THOTs pose with their arm up....


XOXO