Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: Winter Wonder

Tuesday Titillation: 
Winter Wonder

"Time, time, time... see what's become of me."

Welcome to that in between time, three months of winter.

The holidays behind us, what have we to look forward to, but spring?

I wonder how we shall pass the time?

Well, make the most of it. All too soon the beauty of spring and summer will come beckoning, and I, for one, will be only too willing to join that heady dance.

Oh, I am aware that there are outdoor activities to be done in cold and snow...

Why, just look at the examples below for inspiration.

However, I'm of the sort who enjoys warmth and comfort. (I also rather wish to avoid the kind of shrinkage frolicking in the snow can bring.)

Still, we have three months before nature even begins to think of waking from its seasonal slumber. 

So, do keep busy, my dears.

After all, as I recall, there are indoor activities we can pursue in order to bide the time. 

However you choose to pass the time...
Enjoy yourself.
And be safe!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Hazy Shade Of Winter - The Bangles





























































Winter Song - Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson

4 comments:

Xersex said...

if I went out naked in the cold and snow, I think I would die.

whkattk said...

Oh, I am wright there with you. Shrinkage aside, the cold is not for me. Nope. Uh-uh. I'll happily keep any activity inside where it's warm and cozy. Kisses.

SickoRicko said...

Love the GIF at the top!

Mistress Maddie said...

I saw these and thought of Tomass Hawke!!!!

A good friend of mine as a hot tub. If it snows, he'll call up, and we will get in the hottub when the snow is falling. I love it, till it comes time to get out...then we streak into the house quick!!!!!