Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Weekend Onesie: Bradley's Group Showers!

Weekend Onesie:
Bradley's Group Showers!

Shower me with your love, indeed!

Ah, group showers.

You remember? From high school, right after gym?

Or the big game?

Or maybe you're still enjoying them at your local gym.

Whatever the case, today we take a look at one of the innovators in that industry; Bradley Plumbing Fixtures.

Yes... Bradley's group showers! Bringing men closer together one hot blast at a time!

It's a matter of economy and ecology.
Save water...
Shower with a friend!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Can I Shower At Yours - Amy Shark













Shower - Becky G




















Shower Me With Your Love - Surface

4 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Cool.

Anonymous said...

I remember! Coach always pointed out the years first one of to show a semi, Luckily I was always second one!

Xersex said...

to save money ... that made me smile!

whkattk said...

Oh, do I remember group showers. Jr. High, High School, military, and the various gyms I belonged to over the years.