Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 07, 2021

Friday Fun: National Military Spouse Appreciation Day

Friday Fun: 
National Military Spouse 
Appreciation Day

Now that 'don't ask, don't tell' is a thing of the past and gay marriage is legal... well, you just know there are a fair share of our enlisted men actively looking for love - and I am not talking about the cheap kind I dole out on Grindr on a regular basis. 

No, these are quality men... and they deserve quality love.

That's why I am so pleased we have National Military Spouse Appreciation Day.

Because I appreciate a man in uniform. 

And out of it... 

Could I ever see myself as the spouse of someone in the military? I suppose I could fall into that mindset pretty easily - baking cookies and serving up hot, filling, nutritious dinners when my man came home. But would the other 'wives' except me?  Or would I force the issue and have the whole thing devolve into one big 'key' party?  

As for other people's military spouses? Well, I can't make any promises, although I have a feeling I will be evoking that 'don't ask, don't tell' policy a lot. And I guess that is my take away...

Folks married to military men?

I, for one, sincerely appreciate your spouses!

--- ---

Now, let me see that big salute, you big galoot.
Daddy needs him some sugar.
Kizzes.
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Army of Me - Björk













































































































































In The Navy - The Village People

7 comments:

Xersex said...

nice soldiers and worriers

Hot guys said...

Also, Status Quo's In The Army Now 🎵

And hell yes to the military men! 💚

whkattk said...

So, exactly what is it about a guy in uniform? The spouse of an LGBT military member can have a tough time being accepted by the other spouses. Only because it is not real common. Yet.

Jimmy said...

I hooked up with a sailor for a few weeks. Cute kid!

SickoRicko said...

Very hot post!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Self-sufficient, PLEASE!
Love Bjork.
And I have never had a soldier or a marine. Would love, though. It's not just the uniform: there's something steely about them that makes me weak...
Dink Flamingo knew what he was doing when he started his studio...

XOXO

Xersex said...

ypu could love this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPft25/videos