Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2022

Friday Fun: Get Ready For National Bow Tie Day!

Friday Fun:
Get Ready For National Bow Tie Day!

This coming Sunday, August 28th is National Bow Tie Day.

I'm giving you a heads up now because, well...

You know how these formal occasions are; one typically needs a bit more prep time.

I know if any of these gentlemen knocked on my back door?

I'd want to be good and prepped.

So, tie one on this weekend!
Life is a banquet, my dears.
 That's why I'm always good and stuffed!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Bowtie - OutKast
from the motion picture Idlewild




































































































Bow Ties Are Cool - Alex Carpenter

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

I love bowties!!!! And I must wear one at least once a week. And I love a guy in one too. I had just the picture of me in one you'd like. I should email you!