Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 17, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy Aviation History Month

Friday Fun
Happy Aviation History Month!

Welcome to the friendliest of skies!

Yes, November is Aviation History Month!

 And what would such a celebration be without at least a couple of fly boys?

Be they pilot, mechanic, or grunt.

Prepare for take off.

Yeah, get 'em up in the air, boys. Helium heels is a badge of honor in this squadron. 

After all, they call it the Airforce for good reason.

For this is one flight you will not want to miss!

Buckle up...
You're in for a bumpy ride.
(If you're lucky.)
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Take Me To The Pilot - Elton John


























































Fly With Me -  Jonas Brothers

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I always wanted to have a hook up in the skies and become a member of the Mile High Club, but it hasn't happened yet. I have the scenario of hooking up with a cute flight attendant in the bathroom. On my trip to Budapest thought I did however have a guy next to me checking out my basket. A good hot flirt session for an hour and talking, before I let him take a grab. Missed my opportunity. We should have excused ourselves to the bathroom. Damn it.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes.
Military classified.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Flying high --- on the ground! Happy Friday!!

SickoRicko said...

The guy fully-dressed in orange standing in front of the orange plane is a real cutie.