Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tuesday Titillation: Get Stiff, Sniff! (Part Two)

Tuesday Titillation
Get Stiff, Sniff!
(Part Two)

File this under: Smell Ya Later!

Yep, it's an acquired taste... one which I have acquired. 

While my preference is to get a whiff of the actual person on the actual person... with a particular kink for arm pits, I have, in the past, indulged in a bit of... 'who dat smell?'

No, I don't smell my own. Fact is, I rarely wear anything long enough to get my funk on it, except t-shirts (and, yes, I love the smell of my own fresh pits.)

Not your thing? I get that. But looking at these dudes wallowing in another man's scent? Hard to argue with the eroticism to be found.

So let's linger over these studs, as they partake in what I believe to be a victimless crime... the art of the purloined sniff!

Inhale - Duke Dumont / Ebenezer









































































Inhaler - Foals

3 comments:

Xersex said...

these male scents make anyone drunk on pheromones and testosterone.

whkattk said...

I'll admit I'm more the guy in #21 - a quick whiff to know it's clean enough to wear.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Not a fan of smells but that first MAN!
One thing I do like is how my man smells when he's about to cum and I'm sucking his cock. Yes.

I can also tell if it's him I'm smelling. Pheromones.

XOXO