Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Tuesday Titillation: Boots On The Ground, Boys!

Tuesday Titillation
Boots On The Ground, Boys!

Leather. Rubber.

On the ground...

Or in the air.

Either way, be sure to tie 'em tight. 

Give 'em a good spit shine.

Oil 'em up real good before you slip into 'em.

Oh...

And be sure to give those boots a bit of attention, too!

A night in black leather?
Or a knight in black leather?
In either case... rescue me.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

The Girl With The Black Boots - Lupé



















































Black Denim Trousers And Motorcycle Boots - Edith Piaf

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Guys naked wearing just boots is HAWT as hell. I can't get fucked wearing boots though, they weigh my legs down from going up.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh
Yes. I like men in military boots. Or in Doc Martens. I also like those leathermen boots that go all the way past the calves.
I don't really like cowboy boots, though...

XOXO

whkattk said...

I don't have my military combat boots anymore. Wore those puppies out long ago. But I do still have my (light) brown suede cowboy boots. These days, those suckers hurt my feet if I wear them too long.

SickoRicko said...

Very hot stuff!

Anonymous said...

Magnifique et merveilleux, les garçons de cuir dangereux.
Images stellaires d'un beaux garçons volontaires et solitaires du demi-monde de cuir et du milieu de Masoch.

Well curated photo-series; Fine men and little sparrows.
- Beau Mec à Deauville

Xersex said...

#47 - #51: He's Jimmy Durano

Am I the only one who dislike Adam Killian (#1 & #27) for his badly made lips?