Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 05, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Go For Broke Day!

Friday Fun:
Happy National Go For Broke Day!

Just go for it - with all the gusto and gumption you can muster, mister. 

If you feel it? Do it!

Yes, today is National Go For Broke Day!

So, don't hold back. 

Do that thing you've always wanted to. 

Now, it just so happens that today is also National Flash Drive Day and, as I sort of wanted to celebrate that as well, I thought... how might I combine these two fabulous celebrations?

So... let's put the 'Flash' in 'National Go For Broke Day', and pay tribute to those brave souls who risk it all for our internet pleasure. Yes, I am talking about exhibitionists. 

Got a little exhibitionist in you? Let 'em out! Let 'em have their day.

Now, be sure you're not exposing yourself to the unsuspecting - because that would be wrong and highly illegal. Remember: consent is an important ingredient when it comes to sexy fun. Instead, use common sense, play safely, and all will be just fine. 

That said... Go for it! Go for broke!

And take pictures.

And share those pictures.

Think of it as community service.

Trust me, the internet will thank you!

Why sit all alone in your room?
The world is your playground, my dears.
Now, get out there have a ball!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Do It - Chloe x Halle












































































































Do It - Tuxedo

3 comments:

Xersex said...

I love your exhibitionist mood of today!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love Chloe and Halle!
And remember when being an exhibitionist included a trench coat and a hat???

XOXO

whkattk said...

I guess all my naked hikes would've counted toward folks coming upon me unexpectedly. Oops. Nobody complained. That I'm aware of, anyway. LOL.
Happy weekend.