Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: Count On! (41-50)

Tuesday Titillation: 
Count On! 
(41-50)

Dipped your toe in?

Not quite halfway there?

Well... count on.

Trust me. 

You can count on... a good time.

For the further you go, the more you will enjoy.

Quality over quantity? That's the stuff of amateurs.

Now...

Put on your big boy pants (or take them off)...

And count on!

Never underestimate one's appetite for seduction.
Where there's a spark, there's opportunity.
That, you can count on!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Count On Me - Chase & Status feat. Moko































Count On - Shallou  feat. Colin

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I think perhaps i better help number 50 in the football uniform and helmet out. He seems to be cramped and pinched in those tight pants....let me let that bulge out.

Into my waiting mouth.

Xersex said...

again sport & men! so sexy combo

whkattk said...

Blue 49....

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Well, I'm partial to 42. Yes, please.
I'd watch that all day long.

XOXO