Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: Meat Me Halfway (51-60)

Tuesday Titillation: 
Meat Me Halfway
(51-60)

Going strictly by the numbers, we're a little short on the meat this week, though there's still plenty of sexy beefcake to go around.

Stretched thin? Yep.

But suck it up, buttercup, and...

Meat me halfway!

Committed to making it to 100?
Yes, SIR!
Let me count the ways...
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Meet Me Halfway - The Black Eyed Peas


































I'll Meet You Halfway - The Partridge Family

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

You had me with the first picture. I like where that is going.....

whkattk said...

That first 59...is that his dick or a the upper part of a goalpost? LOL

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Fifty six and Sixty.
Yes, please.

So THIS is how you do math?

XOXO