Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: The Count Continues... (61-70)

Tuesday Titillation:
The Count Continues...
(61-70)

The count continues... and life goes on.

Yes, like a dog with a bone, I cannot let go of this one.

The completest in me demands that I go all the way.

See, I like going all the way... in fact, I enjoy it very much.

I think many of us do.

And while the pickings have become quite slim this side of things, I still carry on.

Well, there is at least one number today which makes it all worthwhile.

It's a favorite of many. Think of it as the yin and yang of gay love. 

A case where what you put out there? 

Comes right back to you.

Life is a circle.
And we are but one link.
Link to completion, my dears.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Life Goes On - Oliver Tree





































Life Goes On - LeAnn Rimes

3 comments:

Xersex said...

love your vintage pics, but I prefer nowadays dicks (#25 and #26 with a blowjob included).

whkattk said...

Well, now...who doesn't like the number 69?

Anonymous said...

Nice sets