Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 02, 2024

Friday Fun: August Is Black Business Month!

Friday Fun:
August Is Black Business Month! 

So, this is how things are supposed to go down at the office, hmmm?

Yes, this is how it's done, son.

It's time to support Black Business. Don't worry, you have a whole month to do it. I'm sure you'll find a way to do your part.

Now, that Alexander Volkov? He appears to know what he's doing. Yep. He's certainly doing his part. Doing it real good... if you know what I mean.

As for Sean Xavier he puts the capital 'F' in CFO. Mmmm hmmm. Child, he is clearly all business. And I, for one, would just love to be all up in his!

Working hard at the office, indeed.

As James Brown, the hardest working man in show business, once so eloquently put it; shake your moneymaker! After all, it's a man's man's man's world. 

I must admit, I do admire Mr. Xavier's negotiation tactics. So smooth. So in command.

He certainly knows how to get a leg up.

Why, that's the kind of man I would love to work under. I am sure he could teach me a thing or two.

Hell, if I'd known things could be like this at work?

I would have never retired!

Hey, now... get on up!
No lying down on the job.
Unless missionary is your soul ambition.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Get On Up - Jodeci






























Get On Up - Chadwick Boseman
from the 2014 musical thriller Get On Up

4 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes.
Get your swirl on, honey.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of on-the-job training!

Happy weekend!

SickoRicko said...

Hot pair.

Anonymous said...

I miss the old bathrooms