Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 16, 2024

Friday Fun: It's National Romance Awareness Month!

Friday Fun:
It's National Romance Awareness Month!

That  last kiss you gave me? I keep hitting rewind.

Yes, August is National Romance Awareness Month.

Are you aware?

Do you allow tenderness to enter the picture?

Let's face it, with all that can go on between two people, it's easy to skip over the basics, what with this going in there and that sticking up there. 

All I'm saying is...

Don't forget to kiss. 

After all, a kiss on the lips is quite continental.

And if you want to be staying for that free continental breakfast the next morning?

Then pucker up, honey!

Muh-wah! To each and everyone of you.
What can I say?
I gotta lotta love and I like to spread it freely.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Save A Kiss - Jessie Ware



























Champagne Kisses - Jessie Ware

2 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

BINGO!
We have a winner. If a man knows how to kiss me, he's got 70% of the road covered to fuck me. There's no easier way to get me hot and bothered than a good make out session.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Nice couples.