Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Golf Month!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Golf Month!

FORE!

Here's a celebration which suits some to a 'tee'.

Me? My idea of a big drive is when I have to travel over a half mile for a Grindr hook-up.  

Growing up, I remember occasionally watching golf on television. The slow pace. The snooze inducing commentary. Those horrid polo shirts and stupidly patterned pants! 

Not my idea of a good time.

Still, I do appreciate a man who knows when to reach for wood and how to handle his putter.

The men below? Well, they sure do seem to comfortable swinging those big clubs!

And talk about your ball placement!

That said, I still must take issue with a sport that features 'a hole in one'? 

Really? Only one? 

How limiting.

No matter your take on the sport, I think we can all agree - celebrating this one my way? 

Makes it a 'hole' lot more interesting.

Go on now. 
Grab your club!
And get into the swing of things.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

I Hate Golf (But I Still Love To Play) - Ivan Peralta














































That Golf Song - Duff Daddy

3 comments:

whkattk said...

Hate the game. But if there was a course that allowed naked golfing - I'd go!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, Golf.
There's nothing more white person than golf. Just look at DonOld.
But if a gentleman like that one in the pics wants to fuck me on top of a golf cart, who am I to think it twice?

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

What a ball!