Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: My Wild And Raunchy Son by Josman - Chapter I

Tuesday Titillation: 
My Wild And Raunchy Son 
by Josman

Chapter I

So, for today's post, I decided to share more work by an artist known as Josman. I think his artwork is amazing. As mentioned in the past, I do have my qualms about his work - his themes tend to center on older men having a somewhat taboo relationship with much younger men. 

As I put this collection together, I had to remind myself... this is fantasy. This is a gay fairy tale.

If you don't agree... I understand. But this is the stuff of make-believe. The reality? Well, it looks nothing like this, hons.

I did do a little research on Josman. It seems he used to have a regular comic called Hand Jobs which stopped publishing new material years and years ago. On an on-line discussion board devoted to his work,  someone else mentioned that they believed his work was now licensed by a pay site and that is the reason new material has not been forthcoming.

Thing is, no one seems to know exactly what became of him. Someone on the same forum mentioned that he had published a series of horribly inappropriate works and dropped out of sight. However,  the authenticity of those work has been questioned by others.

One thing I did learn? I am not alone when it comes to my reaction to his artwork. A couple of blogs praise his work, but then also cop to feeling a bit skeezy about enjoying it.
 
Personally, I view these as fairy tales... something devoid of anything approaching reality. And that is the context in which they are being presented here, today.

That said, here is the first of three installments of My Wild And Raunchy Son - from the talented hands of Josman.

Taboo? Fantasy?
An interesting bit of gay history?
You decide. To each their own.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


















Son Of My Father - Chicory Tip

3 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, YES!
You have no idea how wee me loved this. I rubbed out more than one with Josman's help. I do not mind the overarching theme of older/younger but i get a tiny bit uncomfortable with the thinly veiled incest in some.
It's super hot, though. Yes.

XOXO

whkattk said...

I think sons wanting to have sex with their fathers is a fairly common fantasy.

Anonymous said...

“It seems he used to have a regular comic called Hand Jobs which stopped publishing new material years and years ago.”

Just a small correction here – Josman’s comics were not called Hand Jobs. He published his comics and illustrations in Handjobs (one word, BTW). Handjobs magazine is still in business as a weekly download, although the quality of the stories and illustrations has declined. The last new work by Josman in Handjobs was from 2005 as far as I know.