Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 06, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: Locker Room, Part V

Tuesday Titillation: 
Locker Room
Part V

What? It's August? 

Well, I hope you've been keeping up with your work outs.

Still one more month to strut your stuff. And people tend to notice if you've been putting in time at the gym.

Need a little incentive?

Get a coach.

Yeah... someone to tell you exactly what to do. For how long. How hard should you push?

Get someone like that and you pretty soon you'll be begging, saying...

"Put me in, Coach!"

I, for one, would love me some guidance.
Someone to watch over me.
Keep me focused, keep me motivated!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Focus - Arianna Grande



































Focus - H.E.R.

3 comments:

whkattk said...

Locker rooms are very interesting places, no?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Honey, with a coach like THAT, even I would take on sports.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Nice Coachs!