Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 09, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Passion Fruit Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Passion Fruit Day!

What say we thump a few and see if their ripe?

Yes, I have a passion...

We all have a passion for...

So let's indulge!

It's National Passion Fruit Day! 

It also happens to be National Melon Day.

So, let's combine the two and get down to it.

You know you wanna do it to it.

Yazz, child... 

Pull up to the bumper.

Back that thang up.

'Cause we gonna celebrate tonight!

I'd caution you not to overeat...
But who am I kidding?
Enjoy.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Juicy Fruit - Mtume


























Juicy - Doja Cat, Tyga

4 comments:

whkattk said...

Give it your all! Happy weekend.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love Doja!
And a man with a good badonkadonk? Yes, please!!!

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Those are some nice melons.

Mistress Maddie said...

I wish you could thump my melons!!!!!