Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday Fun: Cleaning Up



Typically during the summer, on Fridays, I head for my beloved prairie to bask in the sun and commune with nature au naturale .

However, today? The weather? It does not want to cooperate. 

Rain is predicted. Thunderstorms. 

Sigh.

So, I shall be stuck inside.

Hmmm. What to do?

Well, I suppose I could catch up on some house cleaning.

There is that ironing board I sat up back in March, when I began working from home, which remains untouched. A little vaccuuming? Tackle those dishes in the sink? That pile of laundry. Oh, and my bathroom could sure use some attention...

I'll think of something to keep my hands busy.

Busy, busy hands...

Yes, that's what I'll do.

A little cleaning up...

--- ---

Here's hoping you have a productive, fun-filled weekend. 
Wishing you all the very best.
Enjoy!
- Uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque






 





 











































Happy Working Song - Amy Adams
from the film, 'Enchanted'

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

I'm planning on turning a blind eye and 'Fabreezing' my way through the house. I'm imagining your place smells like a breeding stable(?).

anne marie in philly said...

screw cleaning, it only gets dirty again. I make an exception for laundry though. you could always masturbate...that's good clean fun! do it while the washer cleans your clothes.

Hot guys said...

Gotta do whatcha gotta do! 🤷‍♂️

Love the song you picked, Amy is great! 💙💛💙💛

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Haha
This is how I imagine Maddie's houseboys clean her house!

XOXO