Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday Fun: Jock Sniffers

Friday Fun: Jock Sniffers

Definition: jock sniffer - Wiktionary
jock sniffer (plural jock sniffers) (sports, derogatory) 
A person who idolizes star athletes. 

Honey... you don't have to be a star, to be in my show

Personally? I've always found amateurs to be of way more interest than the pros. More exciting. More accessible.

After the game? Or your work out? I love slipping into the locker room. Or your bedroom.

You strip out of your gear, but just leave it here. I'll take care of it.

You're all sweaty, so it's off to the showers for you.

Me?

I guess I'll just have to entertian myself...

--- ---

Indulge me. I'm in a mood. I miss man scent. 
And am feeling a bit... pervy.
Have a lovely weekend and please, take good care of yourselves.
Wishing you the best.
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


































































































That Smell - Lynyrd Skynyrd

You Don't Have To Be A Star - Marilyn McCoo & 
Billy Davis Jr.

2 comments:

Mark Greene said...

The good ole days when I was a kid. “ you don’t have to be a star baby, to be in my show.”

The memories of childhood. And jock sniffing? That may or may not have happened in my late twenties while one of my roommates were away. lol

Mistress Maddie said...

I like jock straps...but never been a sniffer. I'm very particular about body odors.