Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Friday Fun: We Can Work It Out

Friday Fun: We Can Work It Out

Life is very short, and there's no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend
I have always thought that it's a crime
So will ask you once again
Try to see it my way
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong
While you see it your way
There's a chance that we might fall apart before too long
We can work it out
We can work it out
- Lennon & McCartney

--- ---

Have a brilliant weekend.
Wishing you all the best.
- Uptonking from
Wonderland Burlesque 

We Can Work It Out - The Beatles

















































2 comments:

Hot guys said...

That's a gym muscle galore, alright! 💪🏻🔥👌🏻😏

anne marie in philly said...

hope those guys won't smash their twig-n-berries on the equipment! and guys, can you PLEASE leave some fur down there; I like a man with fur.