Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Little Whore on The Prairie: Prairie Flower Edition

Little Whore on The Prairie: 
Prairie Flower Edition

I am not that crazy
I live here in a forest
I see life through
A rainbow
I am a blossom come alive

They have no way 
With changes
They come in
Faceless numbers
They cannot see
My garden
Where I grew up on dreams 

And some of us may never grow
But all of us need to know

We need gardens to grow in
And there must always be room enough
For all of us...

- from 'Ruby and The Dancer' by Melissa Manchester/Carole Bayer Sager








































I hope you all have a place in this world where you find 
great peace and solitude.

This prairie... is mine.

Home to Myself - Melissa Manchester

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures of your important place. Thanks for sharing your world with us.

Jimmy said...

If I were there, there would be two little whores.

Mistress Maddie said...

And if I were there, then there would be three little whores.

Lovely picture Upton!!!!!

XOXO

Fit Studs said...

Beautiful nature, love the flowers as well! 💚💛💚💛💚

And LMAO at Jimmy's comment! 😄

SickoRicko said...

Very lovely space.