Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 25, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy Cream Tea Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy Cream Tea Day!

The last Friday in June is reserved for International Cream Tea Day!

And given that it is also Pride month, how appropriate is that?

Now, living here, in the US, I may have gotten this all wrong, but when I string the words 'Cream' and 'Tea' together? I instantly think of the many hours I used to spend in a certain stall of a certain mens room in downtown Minneapolis.

Yes, 'Cream' and 'Tea Rooms' go together "like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong."

If there was any etiquette involved, I certainly don't remember the rules, nor did I follow them. 

There was a supposed tapping code... but I'm not an expert. If you want more info on that, I suggest you contact former congressman Larry Craig. He seemed well-acquainted with the how-to and what-nots. 

I'm sure, given all his free time, he's still doing plenty of 'what-nots' to this day.

One has to be patient, of course. And there is a bit of effort one must put forth if you wish to receive the big pay out. 

But so worth it. 

Ah, those were the days, but I'm afraid they're gone. 

Tea rooms are now a thing of the past - well, my past. 

Sad. Sort of a rite and a right of passage. 

And it wasn't only the cream one had to look forward to... on rare occasions you'd get offered up the occasional tasty cake - and you know me, like the late George Michael, I'm never one to pass up a free meal.

Well, at least we have these images to keep the memory alive. 

Do celebrate the day, how ever you see fit. And remember!

Pinky up!

--- ---

Have a lovely weekend. 
Get outside. 
Live a little and show your Pride!
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Tap Your Troubles Away - Rita Moreno


















































































Tea For Two - Doris Day

6 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha
Oh, Larry Craig and his wide stance, right?
I've never understood the tearoom rules. I remember there was a shopping center that seemed to be THE place to go to get some action when I was in college, but I've always been too weary of public sex to even try it.
I'm shy.

XOXO

Jimmy said...

Are you from the UK? It would make sense with your writing.

Tea-rooms then Apps...

I miss flashing big rig truckers and knowing the best rest areas on the interstate. Travel was so much more enjoyable then.

Hot guys said...

I like peppermint tea probably the most from those popular ones 💚

I think I've tried camomille with milk but, wasn't crazy about it... Also read somewhere that combo whitens teeth, but who knows 🙂

whkattk said...

I've only been hit on in a men's room twice, but I imagine it's similar to being at the gym. Kisses!

SickoRicko said...

Never was my thing.

Mistress Maddie said...

I remember being in a restroom once, but don't remember any toe tapping code...the guy next to me blatantly just peered under the stall. I was in there to use the restroom for real reasons, but who was I too begrudge him a peek...so I got it hard for him and stroked a few times. Long story short...he was actually cute...we ended up in his car for some very hot car sex. Funny thing, stuff they that always happened to me when I wasn't looking for it. Some bathroom stories I got. Can we have a story hour instead of a quilting bee handsome?

I can also remember another time working at the store. Some daddy made made some excellent eye contact and I direct him to a lesser used restroom. My button fly never got opened so fast...and he was hungry for cock. I still can't believe I did that.