Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 04, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy National Black Bear Day

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Black Bear Day

So, now... jess so's you all knows...

It is also National Prairie Day and National Trails Day... so you knows I had to battle wiff myself 'bout which way to go today.

A portfolio of photos of hot mens gettin' it on little whore on the prairie style?

A plethora of pics depicting sexy mens gettin' all cruisy in dem hot azz hiking boots?

Sigh.

Well, I just had to go with my hard... I mean, my heart on this one.

Yes. I confess.

I am a mess.

I have a yen.

For certain kind of men.

Mens with voluptuous curves dance on my last sexy nerve.

A big hard round belly? Turns my knees into jelly.

Yes, I do declare... I loves me some care bear.

Here's hoping you all take some pleasure in these mens I treasure.

--- ---

Enjoy your weekend.
I will be out hunting for bear!
Oh, don't worry... this kind is always in season!
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Bigger Love - John Legend













































































Well-A-Wiggy - The Weather Girls

7 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes.
Yes. I'm all for this. And that first photo? It dragged me right in.

XOXO

Jimmy said...

If I ever cheated on my husband, it would be with a BBB (Big Black Bear). I am lusting at the moment over the Jamaican sprinkler man who takes care of my sprinkler system. So HAWT!

Xersex said...

love their huge dicks!

Deedles said...

Anne Marie would've loved this!

whkattk said...

Happy Black Bear Day... Now, I hope you took your fine self out to the Prairie to celebrate that.

SickoRicko said...

It's also National Donut Day.

Mistress Maddie said...

Yep. After seeing these specimens. You'd love the Woods then! But you more my type handsome.

Im heading there for the first time next weekend I. can't. wait. And with the Lad yet!!!! A reunion! We may even leave the camper, who knows?!?!?!?!

One thing for certain...he is gonna have a sore ass after next weekend. And If I may be blunt, can't wait to get his cock down my throat.