Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 10, 2021

Friday Fun: Celebrate National Truck Driver Appreciation Week!

Friday Fun:
Celebrate National Truck Driver Appreciation Week

Ah, there's something about a big rig that get's my heart pumping.

And there's nothing sexier than a truck stop in the middle of nowhere, or a line of rigs sitting silent at a highway rest stop. 

I must confess... in my lifetime, I have strolled by those rigs like a lot lizard, hoping for an invitation inside. 

Are these men merely the stuff of fiction and fantasy? A gay wet dream?

I, for one, would sure love the opportunity to help them pass the time. 

These masters of the open road drive hours and hours at a time. Surely they have needs that can't be satisfied by a cup of coffee and the songs played by a local country station?.

The second week in September is National Truck Driver Appreciation Week - and, folks - it's only Friday!

So, there's still plenty of time for you to get out there and show America's road warriors just how much you appreciate them. 

Here are 100 examples - some true, some fiction - to inspire you!

So put the hammer down and the pedal to the metal!

Yes, it's time to boogie down the boulevard and find yourself a hot eighteen-wheeler in need of a bit of your special brand of admiration. 

A trucker on a long haul? Hell, yes... 

...they could all use a 'good buddy.'

--- ---

Have a lovely weekend.
Get outside, if you can.
The days are growing shorter and shorter.
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

King Of The Road - Roger Miller





































































































Okie From Muskogee - Merle Haggard

10 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh
This was hot. I can get behind this fantasy. Or, more accurately, in front of it...

XOXO

Hot guys said...

Some believe truck drivers are most horny men ever... 🤷‍♂️

Btw, 3rd pic from the end > > >

whkattk said...

Truck stops can be interesting and fun places.

Jimmy said...

Hot Men! I was taught to cruise truckers by a college teacher. I only turned one down as he just didn't look right for the job. (serial murderer???) I'll never know.

Mistress Maddie said...

If it's not Sixpense or Cali Boi then it's you getting me worked up. This has been a fantasy of mine for some time to get invited into a cab of a trucker!!!

The closest I came? At a rest stop on the turnpike. I was horny as hell and need to rub one out. I then noticed a driver of a truck get out and come close. As i stroked he got closer. Never got in the car but he ended up watching me till I came. He then left but too his truck hard. I should have followed but I suspected nervous and straight.

mwg1208 said...

I was a real fan of Gus Mattox and Big Rig was
his best. Tom Judson (Gus' real name) had a blog
that he got at least 1 book out of: Laid Bare!
Mainstream media like the New York Times had
articles about his self built upstate cottages and
his past acting career. And he played piano like a
dream. He's worked with Charles Busch out of NYC
for years now. What a guy! mwg

Mark Alexander said...

There was a rest stop on I-10 between Phoenix and Tucson that had 3 stalls with gloryholes between each of them. Like most venues of this sort in the early 80s, it was SIZZLING. And at night? All I can say is, "Oh. My!"
Trucks filled the lot and often spilled over to the onramp and offramp.

Or so I've heard. 😈

You know, it really is amazing I'm still alive. That's all I've got to say.

Phil said...

Yes, I guess more of us have had this fantasy than have actually had the real-life experience. Some very hot men here. #92 is doing it for me.

SickoRicko said...

I used to have a friend who hung out at rest stops for hours. He had quite a few stories to tell.

BatRedneck said...

I used to go from time to time to a parking lot close to the river bank when I was living on the other side of the town. It's always been a cruising spot at night, and of course truckers knew it. I remember very well the only actual one I went with for I thought he was way too handsome to be a trucker, until he invited me in the cab. Most pleasant experience, sex ending with cuddles until dawn. An exception compared to the usual in such a place, LoL.