Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 03, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy National Chianti Day

Friday Fun:
Happy National Chianti Day

And what's a full-bodied Chianti without...

...some great Italian food!

Yes.

Serve it up, nice and hot.

Hit me with that delicious sauce.

Now that?

That is one spicy meatball!

Che tu possa avere un sano appetito!

--- ---

Have a lovely weekend.
Going out of town for the weekend.
Whatever you do? Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Be Italian - Fergie
from the motion picture Nine





























































Italian Boys - Point Blank

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I've never had my Chianti right out of the spout before...but I'm opening to anything.

Have a lovely weekend!!!!

whkattk said...

I'll drink to that! Happy Friday. Kisses.

SickoRicko said...

I loves me some Italian!

Jimmy said...

Italian men are the most beautiful in the world.